- The Impacts of the Developments in Information Technologies on Culture
- Transformation Ethics in Communication
- Freedom of Speech and Power of Communication
- The Place of Social Networks in Communication: The Security of Information
- Media Literacy
- Cinema and Film Studies
- The Relationship between Changing Information Technologies and Politics
- Legal Issues Raised by the Advances in Communication Technology
- Impact of Technological Change on Audio-Visual Content
- Transformation of Art and Design due to Technological Change
- Changing Aspects of Communication in Public Arena
- The Future of Public Service Broadcasting
- Accrediting Education in Journalism and Mass Communications
- Discrimination and Hate Speech in Media
- Basic Problems Faced by Media in Turkey and in Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus
|Submission Deadline for Abstracts:
||January 15, 2018
|Accepted Abstracts Announcement Date:
||January 25, 2018
||February 01 - 16, 2018
|Full-papers Submission Deadline:
||February 16, 2018
|Announcement of the Symposium Programme:
||February 23, 2018
Abstract should be sent to email@example.com
Guidelines for Submission of Abstract and Full Text
- Paper abstracts should not exceed 300 words and include 4-5 keyword.
- Full text should be between 3,000-5,000 words, and be prepared in Microsoft Word, Times New Roman, 12 point, and 1.5 spacing.
- While formatting your paper please adhere to the MLA-7th Edition documentation style.
- The following order of the paper should be observed: main body of the text, list of references, notes (if any), and appendices (if any). The paper should be organised under appropriate section headings.
- Full text should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org until February 16, 2017