Assoc. Prof. Dr. HÜSEYİN ÖZTOPRAK
Faculty of Engineering
U.N. Sustaınable Development Goals
Papers presented in National conferences and printed as proceedings
- H. Oztoprak, A. Kondoz, " Application of multiple description coding into AAC," Signal Processing and Communications Applications Conference (SIU), 2012 20th , vol., no., pp.1-4, 24-26 April 2012 - 2012
- Analysis of Local Binary Patterns in Different Color Models for Person Independent Facial Expression Recognition, Rawaz Ameen, Hüseyin Öztoprak, Kamil Yurtkan
Articles published in peer reviewed international journals (SCI,SSCI,Arts and Humanities)
- 1. Oztoprak, H.; Villette, S.; Kondoz, A.; "Index assignment-based channel coding, "Communications, IET , vol.6, no.2, pp.172-178, January 24 2012 doi: 10.1049/iet-com.2010.0903 - 2010
Papers presented in international conferences and printed as proceedings
- H. Oztoprak, S. Villette, A. Kondoz: Index Assignment based channel coding and its application to AMR-WB codec, NEWCOMM Workshop, May 2006. - 2006
Master Thesis Supervised
- Shelan Kamal Ahmed Alduhoki, 'Application of Compressed Sensing to Multiple description audio coding'
- Analysis Of Local Binary Patterns In Different Color Models For Person Independent Facial Expression Recognition, Rawaz Tariq Muhammed Ameen
- Awwal Mohammed Rufai, 'Hybrid Image Compression Techniques'
- Abbas Khaleel Ibrahim, 'Automatic Kurdish Kurmanji Text Categorisation'
- Analysis Of Document Clustering Algorithms, Salimu Mbaruku Mohamed
- Customer Behaviour Prediction Using Data Mining Techniques, Grace Bukola Ademoyegun
- Facial Emotion Detection And Recognition For Independent Faces Using Ulbp Subtypes, Percy E Eugene
- Analysis Of Local Binary Patterns with Fused Feature Sets On Independent Facial Expression Recognition, Odafe Prince Efegbere
- SVM-RFE and Wrapper joint algorithm for enhancing feature selection, Ahmad Yasser Sultan